In recent years, a new embedded user interface technology has attracted attention: Slint (https://slint.dev/), developed by a team in Germany, offers scalability from microcontrollers to multi-core embedded Linux systems and a wealth of other interesting modern approaches for the development of native user interfaces.
- What advantages does this technology offer developers?
- Which architectures and use cases are particularly suitable for these approaches?
We will answer and show you all these questions using an example in the live webinar.
Stefan Larndorfer, MSc, CEO of sequality software engineering, will show you the advantages this technology offers developers and which architectures and use cases are particularly suitable for these approaches in a joint webinar on June 26, 2024.
- Product and project manager
- Development Manager
- Software development employee
- Wednesday, June 26, 2024
- 15:00 to 16:00
- Ginzinger Online Webinar Room