Successful together and at the same level
We value personal contact and ensure competent implementation of your project. In doing so, we focus on sustainable solutions that give you a technological advantage. Get an idea of how we work and how a project with us works.
Sustainable and successful solutions - tailored to your needs
How we work is what sets us apart and is the basis of our long-standing success story. The ISO ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications clearly demonstrate our high process standards and detailed traceability in production.
We work with a solution focus on sustainable products and are committed to the highest standards.
In doing so, we adapt our approach and structure to your project circumstances. Thus, projects can be handled in an agile and iterative way or as a classic waterfall sequence.
Would you like to learn more about working with us?
A STRONG PARTNER IS THE KEY
Step by step to the solution
A project flow with Ginzinger
Agree on Project Scope
We love a challenge!
In the first step, we agree on the goals and the framework conditions of our project.
- Does our service fit your requirements?
- Does our philosophy match your ideas?
- Are functions, time and cost frames realistic?
- Agreement on cooperation
- Agree on goals and framework conditions
- Define contact persons
The world keeps spinning
Ideas and requirements also change in the course of a project. This requires professional requirements management as foundation for economic innovations.
- Economical realization of your idea
- Cost-effective manufacturing of your product
- Technical expertise
- Fully realizing the potential for optimization
- Creating a common understanding of the task
- Gathering, describing, completing and prioritizing requirements
- Elaborate a proposal
Many paths leading to success!
We provide different possible solutions and facts for decisions. We agree HOW your task will be solved and always keep an eye on the costs.
- Innovative solution that takes you further
- Best price-performance ratio
- Long lasting hardware
- Robust software
- Technology consulting
- Demonstration of possible solutions
- Identify cost factors
Hardware and Software Development
Implementation up to series production readiness.
We develop customised electronic solutions based on carefully selected durable, robust hardware and software components that have been tried and tested thousands of times. With us, you have ONE contact for the complete embedded system.
- Professional realisation of the agreed solution
- Stable solution with highest quality
- Elaboration of the solution in detail
- Hardware design
- Drawing up plans, software and production data
- Development and release samples
Now it's time for series production.
We develop testing equipment and devices for series production, set up the necessary processes and prepare all machines and systems. From now on, you can call up your product from us in series production at the agreed price and in the highest quality.
- On-time availability of the series product
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- Prepare series production
- Set up supply chain and test equipment
- Pre-series product and testing
We deliver on time.
We ensure long-term availability and traceability and take care of cost control, logistics and repairs.
- Sustainable, on-time delivery
- Best quality at an optimal price-performance ratio
- Stable production in quantities
- Logistics and repair handling
- Ongoing cost control and product maintenance
Maintenance, Repair Service and Aftercare
Over the entire service life and beyond.
With our services, you fulfill your guarantees and obligations to customers and regulatory authorities 100% over the long term.
- Supporting your customers throughout the product life cycle and beyond
- Obsolescence management
- Software security monitoring
- Spare parts inventory
- Archiving tools and documents
Whether in development or production: Ginzinger supplements its own know-how with a network of technology and solution partners. We can also coordinate these directly in the project - as desired.