Project Manager Development Projects/Automation (m/f/d)
In our Mission 20.43, we will offer solutions in 20 years that are unthinkable today. For this exciting journey into the future, we need the best project managers for electronics development projects / automation (m/f/d).
is agreed individually
- Responsibility for handling technical development / industrialization projects in multidisciplinary project teams
- Responsibility for quality, cost and schedule compliance of projects
- Responsibility for forward-looking risk / opportunity management
- Completed vocational training with first work experience
- Knowledge of project management methods / tools
- Strong communication personality with a structured way of working
We offer you
- Flexible working hours - flexitime without core hours
- home office days
- free gym
- 15m climbing wall
- employee events
- individual training opportunities
- charging station for e-bikes
- informal working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Other attractive social benefits
We do not take everyone.
Only the best.
We will be happy to arrange your individual salary according to your qualifications in a personal interview. Due to legal regulations we announce the minimum salary according to KV Metallgewerbe Angestellte in the amount of € 2.540,15.
Are you ready? Apply now!