Download iMX 8M Plus DevKit Data Sheet (german)
With Ginzinger Embedded Linux Development Kits you can take the first steps in product development and test desired functions without waiting for a long time. Even before your device hardware is custom-built, you can easily develop, test and evaluate your software and find out which components you need in the device. GELin, the Ginzinger Embedded Linux Distribution, is the robust hardware and software platform for custom embedded systems.
The following is included with the new i.MX 8M Plux DevKit:
- Provision of the latest GELin SDK
- GELin software package
- GELin IDE with Qt Creator
- Comprehensive manual and examples
- 4 hours support by phone or mail
- Additional, optional services:
- Start-up Workshop
- Maintenance and support agreement
i.MX 8M Plus Development Kit
NXP's I.MX 8M Plus family focuses on machine learning, image processing, high-performance multimedia systems and industrial automation with high reliability.
- Intelligent operator panels and control systems
- Image recognition and processing
- Powerful multimedia systems
- Industrial IoT
All technical details can be found in the current data sheet.
Questions about our DevKits?