Networks form the backbone of modern devices and applications. Network technology is developing rapidly. Have you always wanted to know what Single Pair Ethernet or CAN XL are and what OPC UA is? In this webinar we will give you a compact overview of many new trends in network technology and how they could benefit your application.
- Short repetition of basics of network technology
- The most important buses and networks
- Current developments on the market and in standardization
- Where are classic fieldbuses heading?
- e.g. ASi, CAN FD, CAN XL, IO Link
- News around Ethernet
- - What is behind SPE, APL or TSN?
Universal solutions and protocols
- - How do OPC UA and MQTT work?
- Product and project managers
- Hardware developer
- Software developer
- Application developer
Date & Place
- Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Ginzinger online webinar room
Register for free now