Webinar / 02.02.2023
Current trends in embedded networks
Networks form the backbone of modern devices and applications. Network technology is evolving rapidly. Have you always wanted to know what Single Pair Ethernet or CAN XL are? And what OPC UA is? We'll give you an overview.
In this webinar, we'll give you a concise overview of many new trends in networking and how they might benefit your application.
- Short repetition of basics of network technology
- The most important buses and networks
- Current developments on the market and in standardization
- Where are classic fieldbuses heading?
- e.g. ASi, CAN FD, CAN XL, IO Link
- News around Ethernet
- What is behind SPE, APL or TSN?
- Universal solutions and protocols
- How do OPC UA and MQTT work?
- Product and project managers
- Hardware developer
- Software developer
- Application developer
Date & place:
- Thursday, february 2nd, 2023
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Ginzinger online webinar room
Register now for free