Current trends in embedded networks
Networks form the backbone of modern devices and applications. Network technology is developing rapidly. Have you always wanted to know what Single Pair Ethernet or CAN XL are and what OPC UA is? In this webinar, we'll give you a concise overview of many new trends in network technology and how they could benefit your application.
- Brief review of networking basics
- The most important buses and networks
- Current developments on the market and in standardization
- Where are classic fieldbuses heading?
- e.g. ASi, CAN FD, CAN XL, IO Link
- News around Ethernet
What is behind SPE, APL or TSN?
- Universal solutions and protocols
- - How do OPC UA and MQTT work?
- Product and project managers
- Hardware developers
- Software developers
- Application developers
Date and location:
- Wednesday, November 4, 2021
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Ginzinger online webinar room
Registration will be available in the summer of 2021.
The webinar is free of charge.