Technical purchasing (m/f/d)
To achieve the best, you will have to forget the proven.
You will passionately and ambitiously seek the new.
You will proudly say to your friends: "I have a great job at Ginzinger electronic systems".
from today on
Weng im Innkreis
is agreed individually
- International procurement of electronic components within the scope of the specified requirements planning
- Supplier selection as well as ongoing support and further development
- Communication with our suppliers and internal interfaces
- Complaint handling
- Completed job-related education (e.g. apprenticeship/matura/HTL/FH)
- Self-initiative and efficient in implementation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer you
- Flexible working hours - flexitime without core hours
- home office days
- free gym
- 15m Climbing wall
- Employee events
- individual further training opportunities
- charging station for e-bikes
- familiar working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Other attractive social benefits
We will be happy to arrange your individual salary according to your qualifications in a personal interview. Due to legal regulations, we announce the minimum salary according to KV Metallgewerbe Angestellte in the amount of € 2.540,15.
Are you ready? Apply now!