Repair Technician Production (m/f/d) for Mission 20.43
The Ginzinger Mission 20.43 will challenge you. In 20 years, we will offer solutions that are unthinkable today. For this exciting journey into the future, we need the best.
Weng im Innkreis
starting at 2.561,97€ gross/ month
Hardworking, honest, reliable, ambitious - achieving the best for our customers. These words sound old-fashioned to many. But exactly these words & values have made us what we are today - one of the most successful family businesses in the Innviertel.
We also expect these values from you as a repair technician in production (m/f/d)
- Failure analysis of electronic assemblies
- Repair of electronic assemblies
- Technical support in commissioning
- Optimization of commissioning processes
- Collaboration in the sustainable improvement of process and product quality
- Active participation in the team for cross-departmental improvement measures
- Collaboration in the training of employees
- Creation and maintenance of the corresponding documentation
You will learn new and unknown things with passion and joy. You will proudly say to your friends: "I have a great job at Ginzinger electronic systems".
- Completed technical education (e.g. HTL/FS, apprenticeship)
- Technical understanding and structured approach
- Willingness to optimize
- Experience in reading and interpreting circuit diagrams an advantage
- Soldering experience an advantage
- Initiative and innovative thinking
We offer you
- Ginzinger-Fit-Package: Free gym & free fruit
- Ginzinger employee package: events, gifts, pension plan
- Familiar working atmosphere ("you") & flat hierarchies
- Modern workplaces with the latest equipment
- a clean, low-noise working environment
- Training and further education for your success
- long-term & secure employment
We do not take everyone.
Only the best.
For this position we offer a salary in line with the market from EUR 2.561,97 gross/month, as well as readiness for overpayment, depending on qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU READY?