Quality assurance (m/f/d)
The Ginzinger Mission 20.43 will challenge you. In 20 years, we will offer solutions that are unthinkable today. For this exciting journey into the future, we need the best.
to be occupied immediately
Weng im Innkreis
is agreed individually
- Quality inspection of electronic assemblies (incl. laboratory tests)
- Complaint processing
- Proactive support of production in quality issues
- Technical education (LAP, FS, HTL,..)
- Analytical & structured way of working
- Experience in the field of quality assurance
We offer you
- Flexible working hours - flexitime without core hours
- home office days
- free gym
- 15m climbing wall
- employee events
- individual training opportunities
- Charging station for e-bikes
- informal working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Other attractive social benefits
We do not take everyone.
Only the best.
We will be happy to arrange your individual salary according to your qualifications in a personal interview. Due to legal regulations we announce the minimum salary according to KV Metallgewerbe Angestellte in the amount of € 2.540
Are you ready?