Employee visual inspection THT/SMT (m/f/d) for mission 20.43
The Ginzinger Mission 20.43 will challenge you. In 20 years, we will offer solutions that are unthinkable today. For this exciting journey into the future, we need the best.
Weng im Innkreis
starting at 2.234,52 € gross/ month
Hardworking, honest, reliable, ambitious - achieving the best for our customers. These words sound old-fashioned to many. But exactly these words & values have made us what we are today - one of the most successful family businesses in the Innviertel.
- You carry out optical visual inspections of printed circuit boards (partly with the aid of a microscope)
- You carry out rework on assembled printed circuit boards
- You support the team spokesperson
You will learn new and unknown things with passion and joy. You will proudly say to your friends: "I have a great job at Ginzinger electronic systems".
- Professional experience in the field of electronics (or similar training)
- Knowledge in the field of hand soldering advantageous
- High quality awareness
- Willingness to work in 2-shift operation
- Independent, accurate and structured way of working
We offer you
- Ginzinger-Fit-Package: Free gym & free fruit
- Ginzinger employee package: events, gifts, pension plan
- Familiar working atmosphere ("you") & flat hierarchies
- Modern workplaces with the latest equipment
- a clean, low-noise working environment
- Training and further education for your success
- long-term & secure employment
We do not take everyone.
Only the best.
Minimum wage according to KV Metallgewerbe Angestellte from € 2,234.52 gross/month (basis 38.5 hours per week). in combination with attractive social benefits.
Are you ready? Apply now!