Data Science & Machine Learning Developer (m/w/d)
In our mission 20.43, we will offer solutions in 20 years that are unthinkable today. For this exciting journey into the future, we need the best developers. (m/f/d)
Altheim or Linz
is agreed individually
- Development of solutions in the field of image processing for quality/production applications
- Automation tasks based on Robot Operating System
- Data mining in production data acquisition data sets
- Implementation of internal AI projects
- relevant work experience or Kaggle reference
- Knowledge in AI frameworks / embedded systems for AI applications.
- Interest in long-term skill building in AI and robotics
We offer you
- Flexible working hours - flexitime without core hours
- home office days
- free gym
- 15m climbing wall
- employee events
- individual training opportunities
- Charging station for e-bikes
- informal working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Other attractive social benefits
We do not take everyone.
Only the best.
We will be happy to arrange your individual salary according to your qualifications in a personal interview. Due to legal regulations we announce the minimum salary according to KV Metallgewerbe Angestellte in the amount of € 2.977,96.
Are you ready? Apply now!